MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where do you find new music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am interested in where people find new music to buy???

I mainly use the iTunes top 10 or top 100 to find new songs. I also get recommendations from friends. But, i am interested where others find new music to get???

Hope that makes sense :s.

Edit - Woops! Wrong Area, this is meant for chit-chat, can it be moved please.... BlushBlush
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...bstep&aq=f Wink

I hate main stream music so I usually collaborate with my 3 friends in real life and one friend online to get new dubstep, electro house, techno, aternative music which works pretty well. I also search the genre on Youtube to find a lot of it.
I just look at Bands when I go to conferences. If there's a band there that I heard of or haven't I go to their concert to see what they are like, if I like em I'll buy their CD.

Other than that I rely on my parents for most of the Worship Music.
Pandora?
I have Sirius XM radio, and listin to Hits 1. and use FrostWire to download it.
Last.fm or Pandora.
(2010-07-03, 07:11 PM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]Other than that I rely on my parents for most of the Worship Music.

lulwut?
I extract the music from Youtube videos, or find the file on Zippyshare.
i used to use MySpace to find a lot of music, just search for metal/rock band musician profiles Toungue Then thier little widget plays a few of their songs and i decide if I like them. For example, Karma Tracing Skies have a pretty awesome guitarist Smile Found them on myspace.

Other than that, I talk with friends and teachers (Toungue found Creed and Staind from a fat 28 year old biology teacher in a revision session Smile)

I also hear good songs on video games (for example Need for Speed: Most Wanted has BFMV - Hand of Blood on, which I subsequently looked up on myspace and bought all their songs on iTunes XD, same goes fo 32 Leaves; found "Waiting" on NFS:MW and bought their entire album Big Grin )
(2010-07-03, 08:30 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-03, 07:11 PM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]Other than that I rely on my parents for most of the Worship Music.

lulwut?

they buy music...i steal it
Pages: 1 2