MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: everyBB - The forum owners community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hmm usually I too can tell when a theme is by combus.. not that it's a bad thing Toungue

Fantastic theme regardless. I wish you the best of luck!
(2010-07-12, 02:25 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm usually I too can tell when a theme is by combus.. not that it's a bad thing Toungue

Fantastic theme regardless. I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you very much, (as I said before) I like themes made by Combus a lot and that's why I hired him to design both of my websites. Smile
We're having a contest on the site and you can win prizes for being active, check it out.
eBB has a very nice community going on Big Grin
(2010-07-16, 07:40 AM)Angel C Wrote: [ -> ]eBB has a very nice community going on Big Grin

Thank you Angel. Smile
PS: Thank you for promoting us. Smile
New posting rush, win a .com domain for being active in the next 2 days. Smile
I have registered today at everyBB to learn about managing a forum and all I can say is that they are a great forum and the community is very friendly (active users always welcome new users).

The design of the site is simply great (I have seen that another site was trying to copy it but the admin brought it down) and I am thinking about contacting the same designer to do the design of my first forum for me. (it is "Combus" right?)

The community is very active because the owner of the site is making contests to keep every single user active.

It is really easy to get addicted and I would recommend you to join. (It was the first "webmaster" forum I have ever joined)

I will stay active for long time and I hope (I know) that the forum will have long life.
Thank you UltraNic for your feedback, I really appreciate it. Smile
Update: we have a very new and cool contest. Win 1$ daily for being active.Check it out!
Nice forum Wink. Everyone join Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6