MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Hosting For Life!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Want a free hosting package? For life?

Magellis Networks is opening a new web host - this one is on our own servers, not a reseller package. But we need your help. If you donate money to us, you will get a free hosting package!
Donate
So its not free ? lmao

Thats like saying you can have this car for free , just give me $5000 hahahah
I in know way mean to sound mean. But, if you can't afford $30 you shouldn't be running a hosting site.
How do I know you won't shut it down??
(2010-07-03, 11:46 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]So its not free ? lmao

Thats like saying you can have this car for free , just give me $5000 hahahah
Not really, it's just a donation to help me get it off the ground. There would be no recurring fee.
(2010-07-04, 12:02 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I in know way mean to sound mean. But, if you can't afford $30 you shouldn't be running a hosting site.
I'm 30 short.
(2010-07-04, 12:03 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]How do I know you won't shut it down??
Because, that would be a waste of time and money
Yea it would be a waste of the donators time and money , it wouldnt effect you lmao
Zdawg, can you garruntee that it will never get shut down?
(2010-07-04, 01:57 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Zdawg, can you garruntee that it will never get shut down?
Yes. And if by some reason it needs to be, you will be totally reimbursed. But I'm talking like, the feds shut it down or something. Lmao.
Okay looking at some data, lifetime is usually a forty year deal. You can't even garruntee the internet will be the same then. LOL. Actually you almost can't/
(2010-07-04, 02:14 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Okay looking at some data, lifetime is usually a forty year deal. You can't even garruntee the internet will be the same then. LOL. Actually you almost can't/
LoL. True that.
I guarantee that the new webhost will be around for at least 40 years(or until the Internet ends)
Pages: 1 2 3