MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK hi I am having 2 problems which I can't seem to sort out no matter how much I try.

1:

I have no use for my portal but when users log in they go straight to the portal? How can I have it that once people log in they go to the index.php instead?

2:

The second problem is related to the text editor. The text for the font and text size is not their? Well it is their just the same colour as the bg. How can I change the text colour to black for them 2 things?

See attachment for screenshot.

Thanks.
Please do not create duplicate threads. Your's was closed for a reason and we will deal with as soon as we can.
After reviewing why it was closed I have deemed the content not illegal therefore I am reopening the thread. Sorry for the inconvenience Smile
no problem anyway back on topic I need help for them problems.
1: Do you have any plugin redirect type plugins installed?

2: The text colour would be set in either the css files (in theme settings) or in ./jscripts/editor_themes.
Akismet (1.2.1)
Board Messages (2.0.0)
Contact Form (3.1)
Easy Refer (2.0)
Game Section (1.2)
Game Section Minimum Posts system (1.2)
Google SEO (1.1.13)
Miss You Email (1.0.0)
MyIPN (2.2)
Online 24 (2.2)
Private Messages Admin (2.4.3)
Side Boxes! (3.0)
YouTube BBCode (2.0)

thats my plugin list any ideas?
Hmm no wouldn't be a plugin. I've made mehself an account and it seems to be working fine for me. Just forwards to index.php.

Is this happening for specific users or groups?
hmm I've tested it and it happens to gold members