MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there a way to revert my forum back to the original? I installed a new theme and didnt want it so I deleted it, Now I cant view my forum boards. It has mycashfreebieforum/portal at the top but when i click mycashfreebieforum it stays on (i guess the portal page) where my announcements are
Provide a link please?
(2010-07-04, 08:46 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Provide a link please?
www.mycashfreebieforum.com
Can you try renaming you .htaccess file to htacces.txt

In terms of setting things to default, you could reinstall but you will loose all your posts and members. Another option might be to use the merge system to merge your data with a clean install. I don't think though that either of these are necessary, we should be able to work through these problems with you.
Do you have a "Portal Redirect" plugin installed (redirects users to the portal)
(2010-07-05, 12:54 AM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a "Portal Redirect" plugin installed (redirects users to the portal)
I had someone install the theme I deleted. I checked if that was installed but it wasent
Did you rename your htaccess file as Tim suggested?
try to upload a new index.php from the package

seems as your portal.php has been renamed to index.php somehow

(speculating here as portal.php is missing) and clicking on index link takes us to index.php which still has new thread info which index.php has no access to

also index.php should not be able to eval those templates unless portal.php has been replaced

btw UPLOAD BOTH INDEX.PHP and PORTAL.PHP from a fresh downloaded copy of mybb 1.4.13
only those files for now
(2010-07-05, 01:00 AM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Did you rename your htaccess file as Tim suggested?
Checked and file is already named htaccess.txt
Pages: 1 2