MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTwitter 1.0 r1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyTwitter is a plugin that uses the Twitter API to tweet new threads to twitter!

Features:
- Admin can select which forums will tweet on new thread (allowing for specific forums such as "Announcements")
- Admin can select which users threads will tweet!

Future Features:
- "Follow" button on the forum.
- Multiple instances of the plugin at once, to allow different quotes on twitter, (so it will say "Tommy Released" for the releases forum, but "Tommy Announced..." for the announcements forum)

More info, screenshots & Download!

I will not provide any support here. All support for this plugin must be posted HERE Smile
Quote:The item must be freely available for download (paid items will not be tolerated)

I think plugins now have to be on the mods site or as an attachment, this thread explains it: http://community.mybb.com/thread-72616.html
hmmm, strange. Well, I guess ill have to have it on the mods site, and my plugin site can die out...
(2010-07-05, 09:43 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm, strange. Well, I guess ill have to have it on the mods site, and my plugin site can die out...

If want to get people to join only offer support at your site.
My site will die now because of these rules now anyway. They have no reason to join. My plugins are simple and easy to follow. The only people who post in my threads are those looking for new features. My Userbar plugin had over 2500 downloads, yet only 50 or so replies...
nice work thanks @ Tommyk
You're welcome Smile
Epic. This will be perfect for my new project. Will you convert it to 1.6?
(2010-07-05, 09:51 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]My site will die now because of these rules now anyway. They have no reason to join. My plugins are simple and easy to follow. The only people who post in my threads are those looking for new features. My Userbar plugin had over 2500 downloads, yet only 50 or so replies...

Do you mean at this forum? Because if so have you seen how many members are registered here, then compare it to how many actually post here?

Folks aren't "forced" to post here, you'll just have to get used to the idea of them being here just to download stuff, nothing wrong with that!
No I mean my plugin site. At the moment most of my traffic comes from mybb.

(2010-07-06, 01:44 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Epic. This will be perfect for my new project. Will you convert it to 1.6?

Sure Smile
Pages: 1 2