MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBlog Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question about the MyBlog plugin. I can delete a member's blog post, but how can I delete a member's entire blog so it doesn't show in the "View All Blogs" list? I had a blog spammer, banned him and now I would like to delete the blog he started.

Thanks in advance...I know this probably isn't the right place for this question, but I can't find any info on mybbsource! Blush Hopefully someone can help!
moved
OK, in the right place now...any one know the answer? Angel
I can't figure it out either, maybe it's not possible with the plugin.
(2010-07-08, 09:10 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]I can't figure it out either, maybe it's not possible with the plugin.

Even worse, I deleted the spammer and no I can't go in under his username and delete it...LOL! I don't know what to do. It is listed as a blog created by user: Guest
tried deleting it via database?
OK, now that we got that figured out...does anyone know how I can add a link to view a member's latest blog entry into the postbit (under avatar in classic mode)? I already added this bit to the profile:
<br/><strong>{$lang->latest_blog_entry}</strong> {$latest_blog}

But it does not work in the postbit templates?? Help Blush please.
Is anyone still using this blog plugin? I lost all my users blog posts after 1.6 upgrade. Anyway to recover them?