MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Problem with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry...for some reason i couldn't explain it in the thread subject.

Here is an image to see for yourself how the image causes the post container to go out of "order"(for a lack of better word atm)
Thats normal.
Happens all the time Toungue
Solution: don't use big images.
If they've posted an image that's too wide for the container, it's going to stretch it...
This plugin will fix that for you - http://mods.mybboard.net/view/fit-on-page Smile
If this isn't a problem with the MyBB.com site, please post it in the regular support forums...
If it is happening on the mybb site then it certainly is for here

P.S
All discussions and issues relating to the MyBB website, development site, the download system, as well as the community forums should be posted here. is what the description of this forum says
Oops sorry, I was confused as to what the problem was. Yep this is a limitation of our theme (and the default theme in general).
It's a design choice, the choices are we have it only stretch the post container and leave everything else in proportion, we could have scroll bars which are ugly and make it difficult to view pictures or we could have it stretch the whole page and blow everything out of proportion. I think the way we have it is the best.