MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What Am I Doing Wrong!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok you herd from me before, I'm the guy with the blog and looking to add MyBB to it. I'm now using the FTP (File Zilla) to upload the software but all the files are stopping at 607 someone please help me!
What do you mean stopping at 607...?? 607 files left?? Not really sure what we can do, if the files stop uploading it's either your connection or something with your host. We can't control how files get uploaded.
UGH I just don't understand why MyBB isn't in the web apps list would make thinks much easier but sure thats not your fault.!
Again, up to your host what they include in their list, nothing we can do about it.
I find it outrageous that they include SMF in Fantastico. Anything is better than SMF.
(2010-07-07, 06:36 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I find it outrageous that they include SMF in Fantastico. Anything is better than SMF.
Agreed.

Maybe you are out of innodes?
PM me.
Please keep this thread on topic. A support thread isn't for debates on which software is teh best ^_^.
you could zip the content of the upload directory, upload that single file, and extract it with the CPanel file manager.
(2010-07-07, 06:36 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Anything is better than SMF.

Apart from phpBB.
I have contacted the host and all I can do is wait. Why don't they just add mybb would make it a hell alot easier!
Pages: 1 2