MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My new and shiny forum :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently completed a new theme for my site and since I'm quite proud of it, I thought about showing it here too Big Grin It was made for the 3 year anniversary of my site (3 years since I've been a mybb fan too Smile) )

It has a custom welcome panel, a drop down menu, a custom footer, with some extra stuff on the index.
I also did some work on the postbit too, adding it icons for the user's gender, a medal showcase and anime moods.

I added some screenshots in the post, but those who prefer seeing it live, the forum is online at http://animezup.com/forum

I also modified the original copyright but a link to MyBB appears on all the forum's pages and I understood that it's ok like that.

What do you think?

[attachment=18821]
[attachment=18822]
[attachment=18823]
Awesome theme. Smile

I spotted a problem though, the dropdown menus in the header get hidden behind the ad on the index (not sure if it happens elsewhere), I'm using Firefox.
Very slick theme.
@AJS: Yeah, I noticed that too but I don't know exactly how I could fix it.
I'll try to think of something.

@Radone: Thanks
Just lower the ad a little, add a <br /> tag above the ad code.
That would only solve the problem for now, but I plan to add some extra links in the menu, so I can't just keep lowering the ad.