MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] jQuery collapsible sidebar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Thank you very much for this - I installed it on my portal and its working great. Link to portal for anyone who would like to see it.

www.leefish.nl
Well, this modification uses it in my forum but did not work ... I did everything exactly the same but did not work, I do not understand why but in another forum but I did this modification and if it worked (this was long ago)
Is it because I have version 1.6?

Text translated with Google Translator ...
Since I posted this before 1.6, it might need to be updated. I will test it on 1.6 and fix it to work correctly.
Any news for 1.6?
or it works correctly?
As far as my testing shows, it works on 1.6. There is still the problem where it takes a second to hide the sidebar when the page loads, I am still working on that, but other than that it should work perfectly on 1.6 as long as you have the files in the right places.
i have are problem with this plugin...

1. how do I edit this sidebar
2. u know how to change the forum on the latest news

[Image: vy10.png]

any solution with my problem

Just change the bit where it says "You can put some news stuff here" and insert your own content.

As for the newsbar, what's wrong with it?
how to change forum not test i want pun another forum
at newsbar
Hello,
First of all, sorry for bumping this old thread.
I want to confirm that this is working for me, using 1.6.
Finally, I just have a question. Is there any way to make the siderbar by default collapsed?
Thank you!
(2010-11-15, 11:33 AM)One-Two Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
First of all, sorry for bumping this old thread.
I want to confirm that this is working for me, using 1.6.
Finally, I just have a question. Is there any way to make the siderbar by default collapsed?
Thank you!

Yes, this works with 1.6. And yes the sidebar can be collapsed by default.
Use this .js file instead of the other one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13