MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] jQuery collapsible sidebar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
This is amazing! How do I add a login or register stuff in there. Than once a member signs in it shows like a link to, user cp, admin cp, mod cp, your threads, your posts. Things like that. I know exactly where in the index page. I just don't understand what code I would use? Any help would be appreciated!
WOW!!!!!
That's great!

Thanks a lot Joshee!
awesome!
Awesome i love it, only problem is that the background box thingy has dissapeared behind my forum sections :/ any way i can get it back ?

Have you found a way to fix the box from showing up on the page load?
It sounds awesome, Any live demo or screen shot?
(2011-10-15, 04:26 AM)Gpizzle Wrote: [ -> ]Have you found a way to fix the box from showing up on the page load?

What you mean ?
(2011-10-16, 12:41 PM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]yes go here[in my forum i have applied Cool ]- http://dreamdth.com/Forum/index.php

(2011-10-15, 07:39 AM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds awesome, Any live demo or screen shot?

Yeah! Cool Wink
blame to those who rated 1-4 stars Toungue

This is bloody awesome to custom user interface
Thanks so much for posting this. I had a mod for it, but, I did not like it at all. Tons of formatting issues and huge graphics made it look sloppy. Now my sidebar looks great!
How to make this hidden to guests???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13