MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Got my first Envato sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woo!

I'm interested to see what everyone else has on there, and how they're doing with it.

Here's my profile: http://codecanyon.net/user/RPicard
Congratulations on your first sale! Big Grin
Awesome! I've never sold anything on an Envato marketplace mainly because I do MyBB themes. But I am trying to get back into regular website design/coding so I can sell some templates.
Yeah, it's just a bummer that they take so much money. I wouldn't be making anything with it sitting on my computer so I can't complain too much.
Envato Wrote:If you wish to sell the same items elsewhere then you receive a reduced 25% of each sale. Note that you can sell other items elsewhere as an exclusive author.

GEEZ! You may aswell just not bother, the time it takes to actually create the peice you'll have lost more money from not working.
(2010-07-08, 11:09 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]GEEZ! You may aswell just not bother, the time it takes to actually create the peice you'll have lost more money from not working.

Well, it's not like creating things for the marketplaces is supposed to be your job.
For some people it is.