MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rank Images Not Showing On Certain Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I show the username/rank colour of the admins/moderators/users on all pages? Just now when you go to the index page it shows the last post by: John1 but how would I make it my rank colour which should be:

Last Post By: John1

Same with any username.
With this plugin.
Awesome, thank you for the plugin and quick reply. Regards.
That only adds it to a few places. If you want it (almost) everywhere, use this mod. The forum is in Spanish, but the plugin contains English language as well.
Change usergroup name style?
Does anyone know why some of my ranks for members show the image when they reach the required amount of posts for that rank but other rank images for different users does not?
Anybody here to help me?
(2010-07-14, 01:21 AM)JohnMac Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know why some of my ranks for members show the image when they reach the required amount of posts for that rank but other rank images for different users does not?

Would it be possible to explain with a screenshot or something?
I'm not quite sure if I understand you.
All ranks show except for the Casual Rank. When a user registers the rank shows as Novice, but when we merged the users with the post count related to the Casual Rank has no rank image.
Here is a screenshot:

[attachment=18941]

As you can see it's only the Casual rank that doesn't show up.
Can anyone help me on this? It's also doing it for the more advanced ranks aswell. The ones which require a higher post count.
This is a strange one....
What plugins are you using?
And what version are you running?

Also gonna move this back to General support where we can track it easier.
Pages: 1 2