MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPlaza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

Recently I have started making MyBB plugins, and created a site for myself to release them on. Every now and again, the odd plugin will be released here, but all my plugins will be released on MyBBPlaza.

MyBBPlaza is my site that myself (and others) can/will release plugins on. We have a BETA team whos job it is to check for plugin bugs, and have several plugins already made (1.4 and 1.6 compatible).

On MyBBPlaza, you can download plugins, read our WIKI* and learn some awesome tutorials, give/receive support for any plugin and general MyBB support, and just sit back, relax and meet new people.

We are looking for plugin translators (more here) and very soon, we will be looking for support team members.

Each plugin released on the MyBBPlaza mods database costs 12€. You have to earn this 12€ by showing your forum activity here on MyBBPlaza. You earn € for doing tasks such as.

1. Creating new threads
2. Replying to threads
3. Referring members
4. ETC.

You can check out more about the points system and how to earn points here.

I am not considering allowing people to pay to download, however it may be a feature in the future Big Grin

Our community is one I hope to see grow, and one I hope to see useful.

--MyBBPlaza Crew

* WIKI is under development.
I've Joined :p
I think you might need to get a better theme though as I've seen that one loads of times Undecided
Pretty Much interested in being official spanish plugin translator, and if you want, plugin tester (i have experience at other plugin websites)
nice site man ^^ but the logo fails XD
The logo is a major crash and burn LMAO. I am not good with graphics Toungue.

I think I may get a custom theme in the upcomming time. Big Grin
You really need a new logo. Toungue

Other then that, your site looks great, I'll join once some plugins are released there.
I have contacted Combus on EveryBB asking if he would like to create a custom theme. There are 4 or 5 in the database their and 2 are in beta testing for the team.
Oh I thought each plugin costed actual euros and I was scared Toungue Maybe you can considering using a fake symbol?
LOL, I will change that tomorrow Toungue