MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Follow me as I play Resident Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm doing something new, I created a Facebook page where I will be updating the page as I play the GameCube remake of Resident Evil 1 on my GameCube. For lots of fun and adventure, please become a fan of the Facebook page. Thanks for reading, and please become a fan: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Follow-me-...7028547745
I actually like this. Should be entertaining.

Just make sure you don't post too frequently (so it doesn't get annoying).
It seems to be posting every 3 or 4 minutes. At this rate facebook will mute you :p
Add an image. I don't like staring at that question mark. Wink
(2010-07-09, 02:47 AM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Add an image. I don't like staring at that question mark. Wink

Done and thanks for following. I'll try and slow down the rate at which I update it.
Okay cool. Looking forward to seeing how this works out. It's actually pretty fun. I would recommend people follow this. I get to play video games vicariously through you Big Grin.
(2010-07-09, 03:09 AM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Okay cool. Looking forward to seeing how this works out. It's actually pretty fun. I would recommend people follow this. I get to play video games vicariously through you Big Grin.

Have you ever played this game?
Hey Picard, I tried to put some humor in there when things seem rather dull, what do you think of the "humorous" tidbit I put in my latest update, about (spoiler) Lisa Trevor's grave?
Definitely sprinkle your own voice in there, but keep the focus on adventure. :p Just write naturally.

I've never played the game though.
(2010-07-09, 03:36 AM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely sprinkle your own voice in there, but keep the focus on adventure. :p Just write naturally.

I've never played the game though.

You're right, yep, I should focus on the adventure more-so. And thanks for your support.
I hope you choose to tune in tomorrow:

Quote:I just saved my progress again, this is my second save. And unfortunately, my GameCube needs to cool down, so that's all for tonight! Stay tuned tomorrow! Thanks for following. Together, we can unravel the mysteries of this mansion. Here is an amazing video you may enjoy of the GameCube remake of Resident Evil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd_q4jvqdgA