MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Should I continue this PSD and code it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was looking around on the web for inspiration for a new template. I think I will make this one a blog theme... Not sure yet. I still have to check out Wordpress 3 and check out how everything works. But anyways, here is the theme. I was inspired by the image shown in this post. I liked the font, and I liked the colors in that image, so I used them so make this.

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt260...olio-1.jpg
Looks pretty bland but people will use anything these days, go fur it.
(2010-07-09, 04:25 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty bland but people will use anything these days, go fur it.

Any suggestions to make it less bland?
I'd use it. Actually, i know a couple of girls that may use that.
(2010-07-09, 04:25 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty bland but people will use anything these days, go fur it.

This.
I'd use it if it weren't so feminine.
Man, you're a great designer, a mybb theme with it would be nice too!
Maybe add :

1. Textured background of some sort.

2. Add more to the alternating backgrounds...brushes or custom shapes perhaps.

3. Ditch the pink

Other than that...looks great.
Haha, thanks guys. I agree it is more feminine Toungue
But if you look at where I got the font you will see why it looks like that. The font and to colors used in the preview went good together so I used them. If you don't like the pink then you just don't have to use it.

@Trinit: I might make a MyBB theme with it. Not sure yet.
@Vapor: I agree ith the textured backgrounds. I'm not great with stuff like that which is why I mainly go with just plain colors. But, I will see what I can do.
It's definitely not bad - and leave the femininity, it looks great for a jewelry related site or something similar. Of course you need to make it wider.
Pages: 1 2