MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where is the Support Theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like all in the Support theme has been on today and no questions have been answered?

Cmon Dodgy
Support theme? :s
Yes, the people with the red names.
I think there is a Support Team.....What is support theme????

Praveer
We appreciate your feedback, however you must remember that we all are volunteers, its summer break. We are having fun, relaxing, having a BBQ with the family... ETC.

I myself am preparing for a 4000 mile move back to my home country.

Please do be patient, and if somone hasn't replied to a thread in 24 hours, the OP is allowed to bump it. If you can provide support on a thread, we would be grateful.

Thanks,

--Conor
My internet is capped at the moment so support is a painful affair for me Sad I'll try and get through as many as I can tomorrow.
(2010-07-09, 02:32 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]however you must remember that we all are volunteers

As Conor said, we're all volunteers here. Some of us work, some of us have exams or maybe just generally busy. We'll get to your support threads as fast as we can. Smile
Alright, sorry Smile
Remind me to tell the rest of the support team to quit their jobs and drop out of school and university, and sit indoors instead of enjoying the sunshine, to come and post on here Smile

Please don't tell us to 'cmon'; I personally find it rather disrespectful seeing as, as has been said, we are purely volunteers. We are not here to be ordered about.

It's not like you've had to wait much either; you've made one thread today and couldn't wait more than an hour and 13 minutes for a reply... patience and a bit of respect and understanding for people's time and what we all do here would be appreciated.

We give up our time to help people as much and as quickly as we can.

Thank you.