MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Danger! Logout button - (problem)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem forum
Much blood after you log off, you can no longer connect
It seemed that Connection Error detail all empty then
It even happened to me! I tried everything! Everything we can to try and have experience.
When it happened to others in the past, they have just created a new user
I'm using MyBB 1.4.4 is translated into Hebrew.
I would gladly upgrade newer, but the Hebrew language that begins on the right and everything is going to be tricky to translate

Sorry for bad English is the Google translation

My forum:
http://tiny.cc/86ci6

watch this with:
id: MyBB.com
pass: 123456
If you had updated your language pack when new versions were released you'd have been fine... Undecided Have you even applied the manual security patches?? You can't leave your forum on such an old and vulnerable version because of a language pack, you need to update the language pack yourself if nobody else will.

Can we have login details for a test account...??
Thank for anser.
This is example:
id: MyBB.com
pass: 123456

אנא תקן את השגיאות הבאות לפני שתוכל להמשיך:
mean:
Please correct the following errors before you can proceed:
Looks like there's a conflict between file versions or something. Honestly the best thing you can do is upgrade to 1.4.13, it's pointless trying to support a version so old, your forum's going to have a lot of problems that have since been fixed.
Ah..
And you know what to do about the location of the text on the right?
Because it not only to give orders
<right>
Not entirely sure what you're asking, are you referring to the yellow box with no message?? As I said above, it looks like you've got soem files from different versions, or maybe an incomplete language pack or something. It'd be much easier to diagnose the issue on 1.4.13; it might not even happen on 1.4.13.
I will try tomorrow'll fill here (12 hours ahead here in Israel and I'm tired)
And the problem with the language to make all the boxes completely reversed .. Say English has (in relation to hydrogen-to-left Hebrew script):
Last Commentator | Time | Name thread
Hebrew will
Name thread | Time | Last reacts
Only then translate the words

and thank you very much dude Wink
It might be worth contacting the language pack author as well to see if he knows of any issues.