MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange calendar problem (when months change over)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using MyBB 1.4.11 and I've just noticed a strange problem with the calendar. The last 6 days of July and the 1st of August are shown on both the July and August Calender, but the text showing the events for these days is only visible on the July calender. For example, an event on the 1st August is only shown on the July Calender - the day is blank on the August calender! However if you click on the 1st August on the August calender then the event is shown.

What's even more weird is that this problem only affects certain months. This didn't happen in the crossover from June to July, for example. For example, in July's calendar you can see the last 3 days of June, but those events are displayed correctly. One of the users of the forum mentioned that this problem has happened once before (a few months ago) but now the problem is affecting the crossover between July and August.

Does anyone know what is causing this? Is this a known bug in the MyBB software? If so, is there a fix for it?
Hmm, the calender is very rarely used so it's possible that a bug like this has gone unnoticed for so long.

I tested it here and didn't have the issue http://community.mybb.com/calendar-1-yea...nth-8.html

Can you give us a link to your calender so we can take a look and see if there is a pattern.
Not much point in asking if a bug has been fixed when you're on a version 2 versions old Smile There were bug fixes in 1.4.12, it makes sense to be using the latest version before asking for support or if you think you've found a bug.