MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Been gone a while.. (also would like username change please)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I used to be pretty active here and had been going through some serious family issues and medical issues. I had a forum AtomicJustice which I am no longer participating in mainly due to the fact that it's not registered in my name (and that hosting expired - sorry for all of the expansive tutorials that are no longer useful, since they relied on images) and I no longer associate with the family member who's name it was registered under, for legal reasons. I could backorder the domain, as it is expiring in Nov, although I'd rather move onto other projects with a little bit more direction.

AJ was more or less my opportunity to learn HTML and CSS through tweaking the forum softwar -- took me what, 3 months to learn both? -- and I really didn't put a lot of effort of thought into how I'd market it, so I've kind of lost interest in the "project" now.

Lately, I've been doing some logo design, and domaining, besides other projects, and would like to get back into creating forums for particular niches I'd find would gain a lot of traffic, and that I'm personally more interested on and knowledgeable of.

Now that I'll be getting some MyBB forums going again, I do plan on becoming more active here with the community as before. And also intend on creating tutorials, providing support, etc, for other members as I participate. My current condition (agoraphobia, a form of anxiety) has left me with no choice but to stay home and find ways of being productive.. and the internet is really the only way to accomplish that. Sad, but I love the net, really.

So without further or do, this is my official 'I'm back motherf****rs!" thread. Look forward to being back... Big Grin

Mods: Can you please change my name to 'zeeteegee'.. (my initials) as it's my primary identity online now. Atomicj is rather irrelevant now.. Much appreciated!