MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: For Sale: Eyes Set To Kill fan site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
www.EyesSetToKill.net

Unfortunately I had stopped working on this site a while ago but the traffic continues to grow each day and I even find new posts and threads being made everytime I login so I figured it was unfair to continue operating the site without any intention of working on it.

Domain is registered on Namecheap.com (free push to your account) and expires on 10/25/2010.

Current income from Google Adsense is a little under $1 for July.

Google Analytics for July attached (can provide past months upon request).

3rd listing for Eyes Set To Kill on Google trailing only MySpace and Wikipedia. 5th listing on Bing and Yahoo. (70% of traffic is from search engines, 20% from referring sites, and less than 10% direct traffic).

Averaging 2 non-spam/bot related sign-ups per day on the forum.

I'm asking $30 for the forum, database, and domain based on the increasing amount of traffic and activity over the past month and because of the income potential from Adsense.
[strike]If you give me like 2 days, I'll take it.[/strike]
I have the money. PM me.
I'll buy this now. Pmed you Wink
Sorry, I already purchased this.
Sold and transferred to zDawg32! Smile
That is a sexy theme.
It's an edit from the Twilight theme in the Mods section and the logo was a custom logo from FullMetalBabe. Big Grin
(2010-07-11, 11:03 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]and the logo was a custom logo from FullMetalBabe. Big Grin

What ever happened to her?
No idea. Maybe a Nutella overdose? Big Grin
This was, without a doubt, the best investment ever. I set up my ads about an hour ago, and I already made $0.10. And the traffic is alot less than usual.

PPI is the way to go.
Pages: 1 2