MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Max Signature Height?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My signature was snipped for having an image that was 90px tall - which is nothing really....many members here have signatures MUCH larger.

What's the max? And why was my signature snipped anyways?
Although it may have been shorter than allowed it was wider; rules are rules and the max width is 500. I think the size restriction is to make sure images aren't so big they slow down loading times. I can't say I've seen any profiles with massive images but we remove them if we see them.
I don't really see the point of removing images with large width.
(2010-07-10, 04:18 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see the point of removing images with large width.

It breaks the profile design to start with. If you see anyone with an over sized sig then report their post with the reason of signature.
(2010-07-10, 04:18 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see the point of removing images with large width.

Some (me included) could also say they don't see the point in having such a huge signature like yours! Unfortunately for those of us like me (not liking large signatures like yours), here at MyBB and with their current signature rules, we have to put up with the extra scrolling down to get past the annoyingly large signatures like yours!! Sad

So be grateful for what you can do here!!
Your new signature is too tall now:
The rules Wrote:A maximum of two images with total maximum dimensions of 500 x 100 are allowed.
Ugh, I'm gonna have to design myself a new signature lol.