MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: $theme['imgdir'] problem?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm using my own template to construct a php page and integrating it with mybb, so my page can have the same current them. when I put the page inside the main forum folder, no problem appear. But, when I put it in another folder, for example /mybb/mypagefolder/ ... $theme['imgdir'] string became only "images", and dosn't give the correct theme directory. However, the toplinks and ...etc are not appear, because the url of them became wrong. I tried to change $theme['imgdir'] in my page before the instruction
output_page($pagecontents);

but it seems that it dosn't change in "header" template.

what is the solution?! Please do not ignore my post. I really need a solution for this problem Sad

Thank's alot
is it ok to change the header template by put the exact url of the images instead of $mybb[bburl].$theme['imgdir'] ?! will that affect any thing badly ?

Thank's alot in advance
I solved the problem by modify the header tampelate by putting the direct url of the toplinks images. But $mybb->user['avatar'] still a problem... its point to http://mywebsite.com/mybb/mypagefolder/i...avatar.gif

how can I solve that?!

Thank's!!!
any modification that can solve the problem please?!!