MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: If you are an active translator, please read about MyBBCentre.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i am looking for the available ressources contacts of all MyBB translators out there, if you are an active translator, can you post here or send me a PM about your site URL or any other contact information with the language you are translating?

This service is free and your contact informations will be included in the "Translation ressources" portion of my new sites MyBBCentre.com and MyBBCentre.ca Wink

If you are doing plugins, MyCodes or Themes please also include this information.

Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonjour,

je recherche les informations de contacts disponibles des traducteurs de MyBB ici, si vous êtes un traducteur actif, pouvez-vous poster ici ou m'envoyer un MP du URL de votre site ou toute autre information pour vous contacter incluant le langage que vous traduisez?

Ce service est gratuit et vos informations de contact seront inclues dans la portion "Translation ressources" de mes nouveaux sites MyBBCentre.com and MyBBCentre.ca Wink

si vous créez aussi des plugins, MyCodes ou Thèmes veuillez aussi inclure cette information.

Merci!

Cool