MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Landownerforum.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm interested in buying land but can't find any resources for forums about the subject , so I created my own.
Here is a brief description of the forum:

"Landownerforum.com is an online community dedicated to providing an open forum to discuss all topics related to buying, selling, maintaining, improving and enjoying land, and all things land related. Our goal is to create an environment for buyers and investors to gain knowledge about the land buying process and for real estate professionals and current land owners to share their wealth of knowledge and experiences."

Whether it be Lake front, Beach front, Ranch land, Recreational/Hunting land, a Mountain retreat, or just Residential acreage feel free to discuss it all at landownerforum.com. Please register to become a member, it's quick, easy, and free! If you are a real estate professional please consider registering and contributing your knowledge as it could result in creating some lasting relationships with potential clients. There is much more to say and many more exciting plans but you'll have to visit the forum to find out as our online community evolves.

check it out. It's still a work in progress but HERE is the basic idea.
Very unique Idea.

Its a great forum. Very neat layout. But it is empty. Start posting in there yourself. Write some great articles yourself and post there so that people may read it and get interested in joining your website.

I have already joined it Smile

Regards
Praveer
Thanks praveer. You're right I do need to invest some time on working on content. I saw that you joined! welcome!