MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rune Gear - All The Experience of the Masters. In the Palm of Your Hands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]
Banner redirects to the forum.
[Image: home.png] Home [Image: search5.png] Search [Image: members5.png] Member List [Image: awards.png] Awards [Image: mail.png] Contact [Image: help3.png] Help

Rune Gear
Run by The Elite.

Welcome everyone,

RuneGear.net has been a project of mine for quite a while. I have just finished the finishing touches that allow me to declare RuneGear.net officially opened.
The forum is finished.

I've added so much, quite a few plug ins, awards, customized help documents. I'm still adding more, forums are going to be small till we further develop them. The theme is customized from the base theme by Jay, EvoBB. I've customized quite a lot, and plan on adding two more themes to allow the users to choose. We have quite a few boards for everyone, the forum is a general forum.

This forum is a RuneScape Forum, but is also a general forum too.

Come join and introduce yourself.
It looks like you put a lot of hard work into this. Good job. Smile

My only suggestion is to start posting threads, everything looks empty.
(2010-07-11, 04:29 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]RuneGear.net has been a project of mine for quite a while. I have just finished the finishing touches that allow me to declare RuneGear.net officially opened.
The forum is not finished.

Imo, you should have it finished before its open. Or at least advertising.
Its a great forum. Very neat layout. Easy to navigate. But it is empty. Start posting in there yourself. Write some great articles yourself and post there so that people may read it and get interested in joining your website.

I have already joined it Smile

Regards
Praveer
(2010-07-11, 05:11 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-11, 04:29 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]RuneGear.net has been a project of mine for quite a while. I have just finished the finishing touches that allow me to declare RuneGear.net officially opened.
The forum is not finished.

Imo, you should have it finished before its open. Or at least advertising.

Sorry, that is my fault. The forum is at a state where it's stable enough to release to the public, although, I have more things to work on, such as to further the development of the User groups, further plug ins, and I'm working on two more themes, to give the users a more diverse choice.

I also thank you for the feedback, I actually am working on a few threads, I've also been advertising to get some further development in the post count.

Thank you all.
Looking forward to see a completed forum.

Regards
Praveer
Thanks guys for the great feedback.
No one else is going to post?
When will it be finished?
(2010-07-13, 08:00 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]When will it be finished?

It's near finished, but no forum is actually ever finished, there's always updates.