MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with Quick Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Direct only. I have a problem around the Quick Editor. Quick Edtitor not function when not in reloading the page. what should I do?
for more details, there is in the picture below.

Quote:[Image: 110.jpg]

[Image: 210.jpg]
before refresh (F5) from keyboard

Quote:[Image: 310.jpg]
after refresh (F5) from keyboard

please note, Quick Editor appears when it is in the refresh / reload (F5) as much as 3-5 times

please help me Confused
please help me..
You couldn't wait more than 38 minutes before trying to bump...??

By default there's not an editor in the quick reply box anyway so that'd be plugin support, however if it doesn't show on full reply too it's probably the same issue, so can we have a URL and a test account??
(2010-07-11, 11:19 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You couldn't wait more than 38 minutes before trying to bump...??

previous apology. and will make sure will not happen again Big Grin

(2010-07-11, 11:19 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]By default there's not an editor in the quick reply box anyway so that'd be plugin support, however if it doesn't show on full reply too it's probably the same issue, so can we have a URL and a test account??

it does not exist. plugin that I use is "Advanced Quick Reply Form" by Phenomenon

so can we have a URL and a test account??
on your PM Toungue
Works fine for me. The Wibiya toolbar is probably the cause though, a lot of people have had problems with it.
then, what should I do? should be clear whether these wibiya feature? if this is particularly disturbing mybb performance, will I delete it because the script I only take from the blog also gookil.com
(2010-07-11, 06:02 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for me. The Wibiya toolbar is probably the cause though, a lot of people have had problems with it.

resolved. thank you Matt. I hope this problem does not happen again. Big Grin

before, I wanted to ask you and sorry if it came out of the topic. I'm interested in the avatar you use. always changes every reload / refresh the page. whether it is the plugin itself or something, matt?
It's a PHP script hosted on his website.