MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PM Composer view changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My board pm composer just changed its look. At left side the width of menu decreases, and composer box crossed the main area of the body. Just looking odd. How can I change it? Its seems that it dont call usercp.css

How can I fix it?
How wide is your forum...??
The container width is set to 940px as mybb forum.
URL and test account??
My Board is a bit translated to my local language Bangla. You may face some problem to view my site. Its My Board URL and This Font is required to view my board perfectly.
BTW I found the reason. I changed the font size. At global.css the default font size of "textarea" is 13px. But I used larger than 14, which is required for my local font. I have to use minimum 15px. When it is set to 14px or higher the PM composer box takes larger space that decrease the width of control menu item at left side and the pm composer box takes large space and goes out of container space (940px). Now please help me, how can I use larger font for the "textarea" without havin any effect on pm composer body size.
If you've had to increase the font size then, you'll probably need to lower the number of columns in the text area. Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Search/Replace > in the 'Search For' box put:

cols="70"

and in the 'Replace With (Optional)' box put:

cols="50"

Press the Find and Replace button, see how pages look then.
Oh Great ! It works. And solved.
Thanks MattRogowski. [Image: heart.gif]