MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warez websites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
I love warez websites and is also a member of many. But I have failed to understand 1 thing. How do they give hacking tools on their websites even when such websites are banned or are not permitted. How come there hosts allow such websites to be hosted on their server. I really want to know how come they are successful and run freely without any problems.

Regards
Praveer
Because in there area they are hosted, it is legal to distribute them.
Domain registar and hosting company must be located on the moon.
(2010-07-12, 12:40 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Domain registar and hosting company must be located on the moon.

+1.
CAwesome I think you are right.....lolzzz
They call them "offshore" hosts....usually in some 3rd world country where they could care less what's hosted on it's servers.
What about <snip>
(2010-07-12, 01:16 AM)Praveer Wrote: [ -> ]What about <snip>

I believe its hosted in the USA. You just have to read up on laws and whats legal where.
lets not link to warez sites directly from here, discussion is ok but i think the MyBB group does not want to link to warez sites
I think most sites get away with it because they are n00bs running tiny websites spamming warez links across their site to try and get visitors and their host simply doesn't realize.

It also comes down to the nature of torrents, when people have a torrent link they are not actually providing the file, they are just providing a link to where they can get it. The actual files are hosted on the computers of everyone who has downloaded that torrent so it's very difficult for the police to track this many people down and because the sites are not actually hosting the file they can sometimes use this technicality to stay legal.