MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PostBit Dropdown Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed this, seeing is it was better to have that than just a simple link to the member's profile, but there's a problem with it.

Link to modification.

When you install it, the online/offline icon drops underneath the username. It's really not that huge of an issue, but it is sort of annoying. Has anyone found what was causing this? Or should I just randomly started deleting <br />'s until I find the one causing the problem?

And what do you know? The above worked.

<a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/member.php?action=profile&amp;uid='.$post['uid'].'" class="popup_item">View Profile</a>
</div>
<div class="popup_item_container">
<a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid='.$post['uid'].'" class="popup_item">Find User\'s Posts</a>
</div>
<a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid='.$post['uid'].'" class="popup_item">Find User\'s Threads</a>
</div>
<a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/private.php?action=send&amp;uid='.$post['uid'].'" class="popup_item">PM User</a>
</div>
<a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/member.php?action=emailuser&amp;uid='.$post['uid'].'" class="popup_item">E-Mail User</a>
</div>
</div><br />

Removing the <br /> right before the code break did the trick. For those interested.
Ya, the <br /> is a break, that's why the online/offline icon wen't below the username.
Another question while I'm here. I noticed fairly quickly that this modification doesn't work with the announcements made from the admin CP. Any clue how to make it so it does?
Not sure actually, maybe the plugin was made like that, but i don't know.
Yeah, I looked through it all, seeing if there was any indicator that it was set in the code there, but I'm thinking it just wasn't specified at all. I don't have much, if any, php knowledge, so I wouldn't know about making it recognize announcements.php.
(2010-07-12, 12:54 AM)Supa Wrote: [ -> ]Another question while I'm here. I noticed fairly quickly that this modification doesn't work with the announcements made from the admin CP. Any clue how to make it so it does?

Maybe the template is different Confused
Hi
this plugin is not working for me.
default template, 1.6 Sad