MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: show the reputation from users???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a little questions about the reputation...

1. im the admin, there's a wey to look the reputation of my members??

2. Theres a mod that could do that users higher than 100 posts can be the only ones who gives reputation?
You might want to look at the "Advanced Reputation System" modification. I think it has some of the features you mentioned, but since I don't use it I'm not 100% sure. It does have more features regarding the reputation system though.
Quote:1. im the admin, there's a wey to look the reputation of my members??

yes ars has that, however if u dont wanna use it, u will have to go to ur phpmyadmin find mybb_reputations
The uid is the one who was given the rep and adduid is the who gave it.

Quote:Theres a mod that could do that users higher than 100 posts can be the only ones who gives reputation?
well yes there is a code made by micheal that changes the group upon posting X number of posts. so basicly , u will allow a certain group to give reputation, and ban the other from that (i mean restrict it from that).

open global.php and add this code
## Update Usergroup ##
// Usergroup-ID Group 1 (old group)
$gid1 = "2";

// Usergroup-ID Group 2 (new group)
$gid2 = "4";

// Minimal number of posts
$minposts = "5";

// Update user
if ($mybb->user['postnum'] == $minposts)
{
// Update usergroup
$update_group = $db->query("UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users SET usergroup = '".$gid2."', displaygroup = '".$gid2."' WHERE uid = '".$mybb->user['uid']."' AND usergroup = '".$gid1."'");
}
## Update Usergroup ##
$gid1 is the group id , they are already in for example registred

$gid2 is the one they will be moved to.

to find the gid's read here

now u will have to update those users who already have more than 100 post.so in ur phpmyadmin run this
UPDATE mybb_users SET usergroup = 'x' WHERE postnum >= '100' AND usergroup = 'z'

the x is the old user group
z is the one u want them to become a part of.

regard
DennisTT Wrote:You might want to look at the "Advanced Reputation System" modification. I think it has some of the features you mentioned, but since I don't use it I'm not 100% sure. It does have more features regarding the reputation system though.

i have looked for that, but i cant find it

EDIT: Forget it, i have already found it,

Thanx, thats what i was loking for ^^

EDIT 2: i just have a problem, when i put that only memebers with 100 posts can give reputation, it doesnt work, cause, i have already create a users to check all the options, and obviouslly i dont have more than 100 post, so, when i try to give a reputation, im able to give it... how can i make it work?
Well if that user is only for testing purpose, then u can edit it from the admin cp ! and put his post count 100, as i will be deleting this user later on.

regards

i have missed that ars has this options Toungue lol
well, but is supposed that if the user doesnt have more than 100 post, he can give reputation, isnt it?? so, why if the user have 0 posts he can give reputation?