MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: XBL Forum [BETA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final Version Expected Release: August 2010

XBLForum is a discussion board where Xbox live gamers can interact with other 360 gamers by discussing Xbox 360 related topics. You can shout out your open lobbies or share your videos with others. Every Friday we have game nights where every night, the community come and play together a certain game.

To-Do List
- Add Rank Images
- Add Award Images
- Upload Promo
- Looking for Beta Staff
Not a bad domain and a nice theme, however I'd make the footer with the circles smaller, and the same with the links at the bottom, too big an area and the text is too big.
Very good job on the theme, could use a few tweaks here and there but overall fantastic job.
"Our members have made a total of 89 posts in 87 threads."

I only see 2/3 posts...
I don't like the theme.

The Menu is going closer to the top of its area rather than the center.

The Sidebar(s) are squished.

The Circles are way to big. Might even want to remove them.
I can't post it says:

"You must post in the "New Here" forum."

And I'm trying to start a post there in the first place... Sad
Way too many forums for a starter forum. Keep it simple, then expand them as you grow.

Theme looks gorgeous though. Did computergeek67 designed it for you? I know I saw that footer on Xkinto.
(2010-07-12, 10:38 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Theme looks gorgeous though. Did computergeek67 designed it for you? I know I saw that footer on Xkinto.

Yep, I designed it.
(2010-07-12, 06:16 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bad domain and a nice theme, however I'd make the footer with the circles smaller, and the same with the links at the bottom, too big an area and the text is too big.

I'll make the changes with the footer.... but I don't know if I can change the circles image. I need to go ask the creator of this theme.

(2010-07-12, 10:12 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]"Our members have made a total of 89 posts in 87 threads."

I only see 2/3 posts...

It's a long story. Well, I installed the RSS Reader. Well, I was getting the RSS feed converted into forum posts. Well, didn't turn out good. So I deactivate it.

(2010-07-12, 10:22 PM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the theme.

The Menu is going closer to the top of its area rather than the center.

The Sidebar(s) are squished.

The Circles are way to big. Might even want to remove them.

Thanks for your suggestions. Suggestions are welcomed! I do agree that the sidebar in the portal are squished. Might just have one sidebar. The circles part, need to go talk to the designer.
(2010-07-12, 10:38 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Way too many forums for a starter forum. Keep it simple, then expand them as you grow.

Theme looks gorgeous though. Did computergeek67 designed it for you? I know I saw that footer on Xkinto.

The reason I have lots of forum so people can interact and discuss more things.... and yes, computergeek67 did design it. He's a wonderful MyBB designer!
I strongly recommend that you do not start with too many forums. Read this article: http://nowitsmybb.com/tips-tricks/why-yo...start-big/
Pages: 1 2