MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot See Global Announcements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have added a Global Announcements (which shuold be viewable to all forums). However, it is not in any forum. It shows up in the Forum Announcements part of the ACP, but not on any forums. I added it to a normal announcement (an announcement for only one forum) and it shows up. However, I want to have it on every forum, not just one, and I don't want to have to make an announcement for each individual forum that says the same thing! Sad

I already saw a "fix" (remove UNSIGNED from fid in mybb_announcements), but that is an old fix, and UNSIGNED was already removed. I don't see what the problem is. I know a bit of PHP, but don't ahve time to look around to see the problem. Any help here would be nice! Wink
Go to Admin Panel -> Board Settings -> Forum Display Options -> Announcements Limit and set it to 999.

Se the following thread for details: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=6494
I already tried that. It doesn't work for me. Sad *sigh*
Does no one else have this problem? Is there no fix? Sad
In some earlier version it didn't use to work i guess

which version is urs

regards
Did you set a start/end time for it? Have the dates already gone?
1) I am using 1.1 of myBB (the latest release)
2) Yes I set a start/end time and I even set the end time for some time in like December 31 2016 or whatever the latest date was. No the dates haven't gone. I even set the start date for like a week ago and it doesn't work. Sad I'm confused.
Yaggles Wrote:1) I am using 1.1 of myBB (the latest release)
2) Yes I set a start/end time and I even set the end time for some time in like December 31 2016 or whatever the latest date was. No the dates haven't gone. I even set the start date for like a week ago and it doesn't work. Sad I'm confused.

I just wanted to post a brand new report about this problem. I also cannot make Global Announcements function, and I've tried everything in this thread so far. I'm using the latest release version of MyBB and wonder what I'm doing wrong, if anything.

Update: I found a third party plug-in that resolved the issue. Sorry to intrude.

Peace,
Gene