MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Back to linux soon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No linlap entry. If you get stuff working, make a linlap page for it.
(2010-07-12, 11:29 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]No linlap entry. If you get stuff working, make a linlap page for it.

Not what I meant Toungue. I loaded both the live cd of fedora and opensuse yesterday. The wireless worked on both of them so I'm not going to take the hassle of finding the drivers on some distro that doesn't work with my wireless. If I have internet everything else is easy to get Big Grin.
I personally prefer my Mandriva PowerPack & Free versions.

I also like Fedora, Slackware, Gentoo, Debian, and Arch.
In that order.
(2010-07-12, 11:34 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-12, 11:29 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]No linlap entry. If you get stuff working, make a linlap page for it.

Not what I meant Toungue. I loaded both the live cd of fedora and opensuse yesterday. The wireless worked on both of them so I'm not going to take the hassle of finding the drivers on some distro that doesn't work with my wireless. If I have internet everything else is easy to get Big Grin.

No i mean on http://www.linlap.com/ there is no entry. Be sure to record your findings.
Oh! Ok Toungue.
Umm. Do you know what it worked with? Was it madwifi?
Umm, no idea Toungue. They just worked out of the box without any issues and I didn't question it. So what ever fedora/opensuse use Big Grin.
If i remember they both have them on prepacked Toungue. Some distros i find only pack one to save space. I usually have to fall back on madwifi for older computers only. What driver on windows? Aethoers? (or w.e it is)
Ya that whatever it is Toungue.
(2010-07-13, 04:16 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Ya that whatever it is Toungue.

Then on most distros (Major) distros and forks it should work out of the box. I don't think i've found a distro that didn't pack it.
Pages: 1 2 3