MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't send e-mails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I have problem. Activation/password reminder etc emails aren't delivered to its recipient. I did test from here: http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Mail and it says "Mail was sent by PHP" but i don't see anything in my Inbox Sad

Please help me. BTW, E-mail system logs doesn't say anything.

Its VPS (CentOS 5.5 w. Plesk), and if its configuration problem u can tell what to check.

Regards
Are you running the latest MyBB version?
Yes, 1.4.13

If you need access to ssh or forum admincp just tell me Smile
Do you have any plugins enabled that might cause this?
I don't think so:

[attachment=18864]

[attachment=18865]

Edit:

that (1.0.3) without name is Advanced Quickreply form
All I can suggest is to disable all plugins and see if that makes an impact. Did you try any other software that sends emails for validation on your host?
I did it now. Doesn't work also Sad
Are you sure PHP mail is configured correctly on your server and did you touch anything in the PHP mail settings in the MyBB configurations?
(2010-07-12, 08:48 PM)Slavko Wrote: [ -> ]I did test from here: http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Mail and it says "Mail was sent by PHP" but i don't see anything in my Inbox Sad

In that case you'll need to bring this up with your host. If that test didn't send an email, then raw PHP mail() all on it's own failed, with no intervention from MyBB at all, so this isn't something we'll have any control over fixing.
Quote:Are you sure PHP mail is configured correctly on your server
I'm not, because it stopped working suddenly.

Quote:did you touch anything in the PHP mail settings in the MyBB configurations?

No i didn't.
Sorry for post after post but i wanna share fix for this problem with others:

For me, it was just wrong path in php.ini:
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail -i -t
should be:
sendmail_path = /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject

and it works now very well Smile

Regards and thanks for trying to help me