MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Noh!P - Submit Your Link!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noh!P is a forum but not a forum where you discuss (well, it could be) this forum let's your submit your own site link to our submitted site database. Let the viewer see your site and get interested in it. All you need is 25 posts for unlimited site submission and unlimited duration of submitted site link. If you happen to not reach 25 posts, you can still submit your link. But you'll have less benefits like 1 week duration and 1 site submission only. Join Today and submit your site link!
Um. Change the themes haha?

Or at least get a suitable Logo area.
Is this even your site? You have made so many threads in this forum for sites that aren't even yours.
(2010-07-13, 01:22 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]Is this even your site? You have made so many threads in this forum for sites that aren't even yours.

Yes..... this is my site.
Site doesn't load Toungue
These sites are stupid. You'll get a bunch of people who make one post in the adverts board with all their sites, then they'll leave and never come back.
and it's still not working.... Big Grin
(2010-07-13, 06:10 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]These sites are stupid. You'll get a bunch of people who make one post in the adverts board with all their sites, then they'll leave and never come back.

"These"? I believe this is one. Atleast his XBL is pretty cool.

Anywho though, the site needs a better name...I mean WHAT lol. Sorry but I don't believe you have a good future in this one. No offense!
The reason why it's not working is because my host is doing some huge maintenance.

To be honest, I don't really care if a person makes one post and never come back.... I'm just want people to submit their links.