MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: KDE Forums and Gnome Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

Lately I've been going a bit hard done by with money, and I realised how much I actually need for my new project. Let's just say I'm slowly going to dept. Sad I thought the best way to stop this is to sell off some of my stuff.

Today I come to you with KDE Forums and Gnome Forums. Both great domains and themes are completely custom, relating to the infamous Gnome and KDE Desktop Environments linked with Linux.

Domain information:

kdeforums.com
Registrar: Namecheap
Expires: Mon 04/11/2011
Free Push? YES.
BIN: $30 AUD

kdeforums.net
Expires: Sun 03/27/2011
Free Push? YES.
BIN: $30 AUD

BUNDLE
Get both kdeforums.com and kdeforums.net for the low price of $55 AUD.

BUNDLE
Get both kdeforums.com and kdeforums.net with the custom made KDE Forums theme (previews at the bottom) for the low price of $65 AUD.

gnomeforums.com
Expires: Mon 04/11/2011
Free Push? YES.
BIN: $30AUD

gnomeforums.net
Expires: Sun 03/11/2011
Free Push? YES.
BIN: $30AUD

BUNDLE
Get both gnomeforums.com and gnomeforums.net for the low price of $55 AUD.

BUNDLE
Get both gnomeforums.com and gnomeforums.net with the custom made Gnome Forums theme (previews at the bottom) for the low price of $65 AUD.

MyBB 1.4.x Theme Previews (On localhost board)
KDE Theme: [attachment=18867]
Gnome Theme: [attachment=18868]

MEGA BUNDLE
You can purchase kdeforums.com, kdeforums.net, gnomeforums.com, gnomeforums.net, the two custom MyBB themes AND the special KDEForums Twitter account all for a very low price of $135 AUD!

If you have any enquiries or would like to purchase or make an offer, please post here or PM me.

Thanks guys!
Does it come with databases?
The Databases unfortuneatly were wiped clean when I experienced host issues. So I'm afraid not. If you're looking to buy it in bulk (all of the items) I can give you a discount; since there is no database.