MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant delete members :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I made a mybb forum but then left it a while. Now i have over 300 members which is not possible and i see usernames made such as 'dvhewiorvni' and i realise i have a lot of spam members.

Ive been looking and googling all over and cannot see anywhere how to delete members, either mass or individually.

Here is some screenshots of my member list ect, which doesnt show a delete button on any profiles.

[attachment=18873][attachment=18874]

Am i looking in the wrong place or has a plugin 'removed' this feature? :/ ive added a few mods but apart from that ive hardly touched my forum.

List of add ons i have:

Akismet (1.2.1)
cpmfetch (1.0)
Group Legends By Alsofts Forum (1.0)
Hide Links to Guests (1.0)
Profile Twitter (1.1)
reCAPTCHA Plugin (1.3)
Stop forum spam (1.0)
Hide Until Thanks (1.0)
Welcome PM (1.0)

MyBB version 1.4.13

please help as im getting frustrated! i normally use SMF forum software, i thought this one would be easier to maintain.
You can delete users only on the administration pannel Smile
i am an admin, i cant find the delete button anywhere. could u tell me the process where to find it? maybe a screenshot. been looking for an hr :lol:
Admin CP > Users & Groups > Users > *find the user you want to delete* > Click the Option button > Select DELETE USER from the drop box
there is no option tab/button
Admin CP > Users & Groups > Users

Give a screenshot of it and post it it
card view

[attachment=18876]

table view

[attachment=18877]
Are you a free hosted forum? Who are what hosts your forum?
nope, hosted with 'ultrahoster'. have ftp access ect.

I was thinking of buying mybbcentral just for their prune members mod if it would be best. but didnt want to part with $10 if it didnt work.
Odd... can you go to ACP > Users & Groups > Views (on the right) > Manage Views > All Users > Options > Edit View > in the 'Fields to Show' section, make sure 'Controls' is in the 'Enabled' column.
Pages: 1 2