MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Loaded 1.4.13 and lost text editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you download a backup of your forum then do a fresh install you could just restore the data back that way Smile
worth a try, thanks for the help
mongol
(2010-07-19, 05:40 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]If you download a backup of your forum then do a fresh install you could just restore the data back that way Smile

I owe you and Matt a couple of pizza's for your help. I got the basic forum back but still have a couple of glitches to fix. And again I am shooting in the dark due to my lack of skill level.

I hope you like Domino's. PM me where to send the Pizza's (avhidesert) or send me an e-mail where you want the Pizza and beer sent. [[email protected]][email protected][/email]
Mongol
Fellows I have basic services on the site thanks to your advice. But I am still having the editor problem, no quick edit, and the screens don't shrink. Do you have some voo Doo I can try.
Mongol

The offer for pizza's still stands.
Just send it to Polar Lodge, Chilly Way, North Pole. :p

Would it be possible for me to have a test account?

And I was joking about the address of course. By the time the pizza arrived it would be frozen ^_^
(2010-07-19, 06:47 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Just send it to Polar Lodge, Chilly Way, North Pole. :p

Would it be possible for me to have a test account?

And I was joking about the address of course. By the time the pizza arrived it would be frozen ^_^

do you want an admin account? or just a play around account?
Just one to have a look at the problems you are having.
done check you PM
Make sure in Configuration --> Settings --> Server & Optimization Settings --> Enable XMLHttp request features? is set to yes.
This is already done

[Image: server.jpg]
My IP changed servers because the one we were using was going to die. Could it be possible they did not set the settings properly.

I tried to use the Marque plugin and it won't work. This makes me suspicious of the host IP.

Any suggestions on what I can yell at them to check?????????
Fellows I checked with my IP and the trouble is they put the latest and greatest programs on the server and MyBb has problems with it. liveMHHtml and new java I will send you a copy of their e-mail.
As long as the server has these http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Requirements then it should work fine.
Matt & Polar bear----
Thank you for your help.
We narrowed the glitch to the server exchange. The HTaccess file wasn't up dated and was giving wrong direction. I still don't have the editor pictures but I have the editor links showing when the mouse goes over them. Any suggestions where to go to fix the glitch. (Please don't tell me to go to the IP, dealing with moon sized egos is frustrating)
Mongol
Pages: 1 2 3