MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Server Manager anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
CP - cPanel
DA - DirectAdmin
Toungue
Ahhh ok Smile

Nope. But then this isn't a web hosting control panel. Its meant for hosting companies and datacenters who need to manage and monitor servers easily.
(2010-07-14, 04:03 PM)magicstuff Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh ok Smile

Nope. But then this isn't a web hosting control panel. Its meant for hosting companies and datacenters who need to manage and monitor servers easily.

pm me when you get windows support, because i will instantly install it as an outside server, because this would be so amazingly easy to tell when the mail server crashes.
(2010-07-14, 04:06 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]pm me when you get windows support, because i will instantly install it as an outside server, because this would be so amazingly easy to tell when the mail server crashes.

Awesome Smile Ok i will. I hoping that it will have windows support from version 1 now...
I wouldn't mind testing it when the beta is available... Cool
(2010-07-14, 04:54 PM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind testing it when the beta is available... Cool

me too Wink
And me, Pick me Toungue
(2010-07-14, 04:54 PM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind testing it when the beta is available... Cool

(2010-07-14, 07:05 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]

me too Wink

(2010-07-14, 08:03 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]And me, Pick me Toungue

Thats great guys Smile Its going to be a private beta Wink
Quote:
Quote:Nice external IPs Toungue

Yeah, lol :p This isn't a functioning version yet. I'm doing the front-end design first, then the backend. They are just demo servers and IP's.

EDIT: aww, they don't load anything Sad I would have thought they would been linked to a server... :p

LoL! 11111111(binary) = 255(hex) so those external IPs will never resolve because they are beyond the available ranges. Wink
Oh, and it looks pretty nice. Add XenServer support and you'll make a lot of sales upon release. Wink
(2010-07-15, 10:36 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and it looks pretty nice. Add XenServer support and you'll make a lot of sales upon release. Wink

I'm gonna try to support as many systems as possible Smile
UPDATE: It is almost certain that this will support windows, and any linux distro from the first release. I am hoping that it will support Xen Server, but only testing will tell :p

Also, i have a screenshot of the improved GUI. The new GUI makes it much. much easier to see the server load and disk usage and adds a memory usage feature as well.

It also makes it easier to see offline servers, as they are added to the top of the servers list and given a background color that makes them stand out.

New Screenshot: http://joecotton.co.uk/forrst/servers2.png

I am also working on an iphone/ipod touch optimised web app version of this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5