MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Back from holiday and...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just returned from a holiday (it was nice thanks for asking) and I go back on to my forum and everything works fine, but when I logged in to admin panel and click a sub-menu I get the following error:

Quote:Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at www.centrum.c4powered.co.uk Port 80

I've looked at the wiki and they mention a mod_security beign enabled but I've talked to my host and they say nothing has changed while I've been away. Is there anything that could trigger this problem?
Something has to have changed somewhere. Nothing in MyBB has changed and if you've been away you couldn't have changed anything anyway, this issue has been present since 1.4.0. Double check with them if mod_security is enabled, some people have said their hosts have denied it's their fault but then it turns out it is their fault; if you've not changed anything, there's pretty much nothing else that could cause this.
Talked to my host again and he says he hasn't touched anything. I've also tried the .htaccess fix that is on the wiki with no success.

EDIT: Appears to be fixed now.
It would have been something on their end, whether they want to tell you that or not is up to them. It wouldn't have happened by itself but glad it's sorted anyways.