MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RageWars development forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey how'd i do?

Point of site: To hold a place for all the useless crap we need for our upcoming game, Ragewars.

http://rw.tm0.info/
^^^^^^^^^^^
The best looking development forum i've seen.

Features:
Cool status bars.
Tracker
Forum.

http://rw.tm0.info/

Yea, enjoy. *Tips hat*
Very smexy.
(2010-07-14, 08:23 PM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Very smexy.

I know. Damion was wanting to put a theme up, but this is our dev forum. I don't think i could do that to it...
Any screenshot from the actual game?
(2010-07-15, 05:13 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Any screenshot from the actual game?

Sure, if you want one, its shite atm though Toungue. Theme is just being made as we speak a newish redesign is coming now. I'll post tonight when i am on my SVN.
This has to be some kinda joke by mark, just like he's done in the past!!
(2010-07-16, 01:58 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]This has to be some kinda joke by mark, just like he's done in the past!!

Not really, we are actually making a game, and we actually need community input. So i thought what the heck, why not post it here.
So what exactly are you Showcasing?

All I see is a pretty much default forum set up, and nothing else! If anyone else posted such a thing, they'd be "jumped on" and quite rightly so!!!
(2010-07-16, 04:11 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]So what exactly are you Showcasing?

All I see is a pretty much default forum set up, and nothing else! If anyone else posted such a thing, they'd be "jumped on" and quite rightly so!!!

What gives you the right to jump on someone because they choose the default theme over others?
(2010-07-16, 04:11 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]So what exactly are you Showcasing?

Hmm? Theme isn't everything, i think people need to get off their butts and realize that. Its a development forum. People post ideas, do i need a theme for that? I see 0 advantage. I'm looking for people interested in helping a game, not starting a fanclub. That comes later.
Pages: 1 2 3