MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need mybb mod developed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am looking to get a custom mod developed for mybb. I have been looking for a programmer now for a week, however, I have not been able to find a programmer.

Basically I need a mod developed which will allow community forum members to purchase sticky threads on the forums. I am willing to pay $150.00 USD if you can develop this mod.

The following features below would be required:

1. The option to specify what forums a member can create a sticky thread in, based on his/her user group.
2. The option to revoke individual member permissions based on minutes,days,weeks,months, & years.
3. The option to specify how long the thread will be a sticky, based on minutes,days,weeks,months, & years.
4. The option to set a limit on how many sticky's are allowed in a single forum at one time.
5. The option to specify the cost of a sticky based on the members desired forum and user group.
6. The option to allow members to change the sticky threads title color at an additional cost.
7. The option to allow members to de-stickly and re-sticky a new thread.
8. Send warning messages when a sticky is about to. Please allow the member to be able to disable warnings.

Please let me know if you are interested. If you can also tell me how long it would take to develop, that would be great.
you can contact one of developer from Mybbcodes or mybb-plugins.com
Quick mod programmer, custom need.
(2010-07-14, 01:21 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]you can contact one of developer from Mybbcodes or mybb-plugins.com
Quick mod programmer, custom need.

I've worked with exdiogene, he is a great programmer, i highly recommend him.