MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tech 2 Game - The Ultimate Technology and Gaming Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2nkq4m.gif]

Short Description: Tech2Game is one of the most updated and active website for technology and gaming. Here Techno geeks and Gamers can find information, news, updates & everything they want.

A right place for techno Geeks:
Techno geeks can find here contents like anti hacking tutorials, pc tricks. os updates, mobile updates, registry tricks, codes and scripts and much more!

Gamers! Its your place:
For Gamers we provide many things like review, latest updates, gameplay video, cheats, codes, online games, console news etc. Here you can discuss about different type of games, consoles, news and updates.

Recently we started these following services:

Graphics Section:
In here you can find user or staff submitted themes, images, avatars, signatures etc. You can show off your art or request for any kind of graphics in this section.

Webmaster Section:
Here you can showcase your website, request for a review, buy-sell-trade domain, traffic or goods. Forum like seo tutorials, content management, traffic exchange etc are really helpful to maintain your website.

Note: This is the 2nd showcase thread made by us because the old thread was locked. By permission of the MyBB community team we have created a new showcase thread.
A great website.

Regards
Praveer
Isn't it T2G's site, and a thread exists already doesn't it?
*Sajjun K.? (Sorry if i mispelled)
(2010-07-14, 03:47 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ][...] and a thread exists already doesn't it?

Quote:Note: This is the 2nd showcase thread made by us because the old thread was locked. By permission of the MyBB community team we have created a new showcase thread.
(2010-07-14, 03:47 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]*Sajjun K.? (Sorry if i mispelled)
I think they're the same person.
No, we are not the same person. LOL. He is a co-owner of T2G. As our previous thread got closed, we instructed to open a new showcase thread.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-73293.html
(2010-07-14, 05:30 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-14, 03:47 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]*Sajjun K.? (Sorry if i mispelled)
I think they're the same person.
Huh I think you have a misunderstanding. Because we are not the same person, we are the different owners of T2G.