MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After quick posting, loading bar never dissapear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-07-16, 11:16 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-16, 10:51 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]True reverting the quickly reply template. I noticed as I stated above if you insert something between the form tags like a div, class, tag, etc the quickreply won't work and will hang on the loading image.

reverted andn othing =(
Do you got any javascript or jquery inserted in the header/index/footer?
(2010-07-17, 01:49 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-16, 11:16 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-16, 10:51 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]True reverting the quickly reply template. I noticed as I stated above if you insert something between the form tags like a div, class, tag, etc the quickreply won't work and will hang on the loading image.

reverted andn othing =(
Do you got any javascript or jquery inserted in the header/index/footer?
yes, this one
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex.../index.htm
Try removing it to see if it solves the problem.
I had the same issue after upgrading to 1.4.13. Try disabling the Quick Reply in ACP then re-enabling it.
(2010-07-17, 02:36 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same issue after upgrading to 1.4.13. Try disabling the Quick Reply in ACP then re-enabling it.

Tried that, nothing =(
(2010-07-17, 09:38 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Try removing it to see if it solves the problem.

removed and still not working
removed the flash and menu and still failing =(
Does it do it just with quick post or also qucik edits?

And, a quick way to see if it's a template issue or not is to install another theme and see if it does it in the new theme or not. If it does, then it's may be an issue with one of the javascript files.
quick edit works perfectly Confused
showthread_quickreply looks fine, haves 8 divs
I just checked myself, and yes it worked perfectly for me too. Must have been a browser issue.
(2010-07-17, 05:51 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]I just checked myself, and yes it worked perfectly for me too. Must have been a browser issue.
O_o
i tried in my pc with
ie 7,8
firefox 3.6.4
firefox 4beta
edit: i've removed the menu, the flash thingy and all non-original java files
recovered quick reply template too and nothing
Pages: 1 2