MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I must buy this case.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Huh

P.S. Seem that Polarbear541 have quoted a private forum message here...
Oops Removed. Stupid multi-quote thing was still on >.>
(2010-07-14, 08:16 PM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad.

But I wouldn't spend $800+ for a case. Damn thing better at least come with a motherboard, CPU, hard drive, and RAM before I consider paying that.

Meh i can dream can't i?
(2010-07-14, 08:22 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Meh i can dream can't i?

Oh yeah, you can dream.

But I'd have to call you a fool for dreaming about paying $800 for a damn case, when you can get a better one/better looking one for a lot cheaper. Toungue
(2010-07-14, 08:30 PM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-14, 08:22 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Meh i can dream can't i?

Oh yeah, you can dream.

But I'd have to call you a fool for dreaming about paying $800 for a damn case, when you can get a better one/better looking one for a lot cheaper. Toungue

Oh i have a couple great cases, i'm quite happy with them. They work great too. One gaming case, and one server(ish) case, both by thermaltake.
Here is my HAF 932...i love it !

[Image: intro01.jpg]
I love how that case looks Big Grin!
I don't know, don't you find it a bit ... tasteless? I just have to wonder what the rest of someone's apartment looks like if their computer looks like a sci-fi prop. :|
(2010-07-15, 02:24 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know, don't you find it a bit ... tasteless? I just have to wonder what the rest of someone's apartment looks like if their computer looks like a sci-fi prop. :|

I admit its not the best looker. I do like the design though, and its the cooling that makes it great.
IDK, there has to be a more minimal looking case than these that can cool well. Or keep it hidden in a cabinet or something. I don't really want my computer to be focal point unless it's designed as a piece of furniture (iMac or something).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6