MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like making MyCodes. I dunno if any one remembers but I used to have a MyCode site, but I was wondering. Should I make MyCodes and release them on PenHacks or should I start MyCodeCorner up again?

I like the idea of releasing them on PenHacks to get some traffic, but I don't know how professional it'd look. Also, I was planning on starting Posts4You again and I might also release them there, but it'd be basicly the same thing as releasing them on PenHacks. But the problem is, I dunno how popular MyCode corner was when it was up, so I am not sure if it is worth it to start that site again.

Suggestions?
This time use a domain, decent theme, and a good logo. You should start MyCodeCorner back up, I'll be sure to join if you do.
You can release them over at dev-network if you like Smile You can have your own subforum Smile
(2010-07-14, 05:37 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]This time use a domain, decent theme, and a good logo. You should start MyCodeCorner back up, I'll be sure to join if you do.

Yea for sure I will be getting a real domain. But I really want to start both of those sites back up I just can't do both at the same time LoL.
Or you could... ya know... release them on the official site.

Just a thought.
It was better on my site. I offered live demos support, and it was ONLY for MyCodes so it was better.
(2010-07-14, 08:33 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]It was better on my site. I offered live demos support, and it was ONLY for MyCodes so it was better.

Erm... Screenshots or animated gifs work wonder you know.
(2010-07-14, 08:40 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-14, 08:33 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]It was better on my site. I offered live demos support, and it was ONLY for MyCodes so it was better.

Lol, then you don't get a chance to actually use them. You just see how they work.

But all this aside I just want to know weather or not I should start MyCodeCorner or Posts4You. Currently I am leaning more towards MyCodeCorner.
(2010-07-14, 08:42 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol, then you don't get a chance to actually use them. You just see how they work.

But all this aside I just want to know weather or not I should start MyCodeCorner or Posts4You. Currently I am leaning more towards MyCodeCorner.

I'd do the latter makes money. And if thats your argument, make a flash demo.
(2010-07-14, 08:45 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-14, 08:42 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd do the latter makes money. And if thats your argument, make a flash demo.

LoL So much work! Its simple just to add it and let people play with it any way they want to.

And yes the latter does make money, but how many people would buy the services? And I can always add ad's to MyCodeCorner Lawl.
Pages: 1 2 3