MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Aerix! Feedback anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: aerixlight.png]
Aerix - A forum based community in which members exchange crazy, fun, or serious ideas of how our world will be after we inevitably dominate* it.

What is the point?
At Aerix we wish to provide an original means of bringing a community together based on a common human interest, world domination and power. Although, we do not intend to carry out the propositions of our members in real life, but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying and contributing to the madness of Aerix, the new world.

How does this interest me?
Our community should have something for everybody, as you can contribute your opinions and thoughts regardless of your religious, ethnic, political, or moral background. We want to see outrageous ideas such as breeding dinosaurs underground, to realistic ideas such as solving world hunger with genetically engineered food.

You can finally take those ideas you have had about taking over the world, how to run it, and put it to use in this world made by you.

I dig the concept, how do I start?
Simply register on the forums, at www.aerix.us, read the stickies, and get involved with our growing regime!

For a more in depth description of how this site works, refer to this thread

Start creating the new world today! Register at www.Aerix.us

*we do not really intend to dominate the world.

Hope this is in the right section Smile.
I suggest you look into getting a new (custom) theme. The one you're using right now, a lot of other forums use it.
what the hell
Odd idea for a forum, but it looks nice. However, this should be in the Showcase section.
Which you got luck Balls McJarvis Wink.
(2010-07-14, 05:15 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]what the hell

How constructive.

I agree with the statement above saying that you should get a new theme.
(2010-07-14, 06:04 PM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]

How constructive.

I agree with the statement above saying that you should get a new theme.

Thanks for the feedback. Absolutely, we're looking into other themes, but we want it to be perfect and feedback was wanted first.
Awesome concept. Theme looks alright to me, everyone is just picky and complains about a theme if someone else has used it before. Good luck with it.

The same could be said about your avatar. Rolleyes

The themes fine. It's not anything special, but at least you got a custom banner. Maybe do some changes to the theme to make it more unique?
(2010-07-15, 12:29 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]

The same could be said about your avatar. Rolleyes

It's me. Don't hate.

Literally have no comment other than "what the hell". It's bizarre. Something about the idea of internet megalomaniacs discussing how they would take over the world makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Constructively: I feel like there's not enough direction given initially in order to get the ball rolling. It's just a big sandbox, which pretty much every forum without a specific topic or goal is.