MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Davidedison-games.co.cc - The Best Place For Skilled Gamers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]
I have created a new website named Davidedison-games.co.cc.

Features:

1. Powered By The Game Section

2. Highscore enabled

3. Different categories to choose from like arcade,sports,puzzles,toon games like looney tunes,spongebob etc.

[Image: categories.jpg]

4. You can create tournaments to compete with your friends.

5. Download free games for your pc or submit them so that others can download.

6. There is the "Fun Area" forum in which one can add jokes,poems,stories or even cheats for games.

Please do register and if you are having any suggestions please feel free to post it. Big Grin
You need to fill the forums with some sort of content. Even if it means creating fake accounts and talking to yourself, you just need some. Empty forums does not look good when trying to attract members.
Also, get a domain. Co.CC doesn't look good to people. It's like "they may not be here tomorrow"
1. Co.cc
2. name too long and difficult to remember
I agree but cool theme Wink
The "best" place doesn't have a domain and is empty?
Fill up the forums, and nice theme. Smile
(2010-07-14, 08:22 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]The "best" place doesn't have a domain and is empty?

Does anyone ever notice how negative this guy is?

Why not just be nice or is it that your just jealous of all the sites because you can't make a successful website yourself?
(2010-07-17, 04:09 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-14, 08:22 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]The "best" place doesn't have a domain and is empty?

Does anyone ever notice how negative this guy is?

Why not just be nice or is it that your just jealous of all the sites because you can't make a successful website yourself?

He actually is an admin on Linsux...
Nice forum and interesting logo. I have signed up.
Pages: 1 2